Thursday 18 November 2021

PRAYER:WHETHER THE ENEMIES LIKES IT OR NOT, IT IS MY TURN TO LAUGH!!!

 WHETHER THE ENEMIES LIKES IT OR NOT, IT IS MY TURN TO LAUGH!!!


Psalm 126: 1. When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. 2. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. 3. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. 4. Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south. 5. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. 6. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.


Psalm 16: 6. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.


PRAISE AND WORSHIP


PRAYER POINTS 


1. Every power that has shifted my landmark, die, in the name of Jesus.


2. Every word spoken into the moon to smite me, die, in the name of Jesus.


3. I raise my voice in prophecy, “There shall be no loss in my life again, in the name of Jesus.


4. Praise terminators assigned against me, hear the word of the Lord, die, in the name of Jesus.


5. Serpents and scorpions troubling my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.


6. By the cry of Calvary, I destroy my destroyers, in the name of Jesus.


7. Cycle of suffering, break, in the name of Jesus.


8. O God, overthrow every evil set against me, in the name of Jesus.


9. I shall not be the meat in anybody’s pot, in the name of Jesus.


10. Every yoke of suffocation upon my life, break, in the name of Jesus.


11. Strange manipulations assigned against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.


12. Agenda of violent men for my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.


13. Destiny decision by covens for my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.


14. Anything buried in the atmosphere against me, be vomited, in the name of Jesus.


15. O God, arise, for my sake, walk through to and fro of the earth, in the name of Jesus.


16. O God, arise and turn my weakness into miracles, in the name of Jesus.


17. Any man, any woman that wants to control my life demonically, die, in the name of Jesus.


18. I cut off the hands of the violent man assigned against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.


19. I reject every satanic re-arrangement of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.


20. I refuse to live below my divine standard, in the name of Jesus.


21. The enemy will not convert my body to rags, in the name of Jesus.


22. The enemy will not convert my destiny to rags, in the name of Jesus.


23. O Lord, restore me to Your original design for my life in the name of Jesus 


24. O Lord, enlarge my coast in the name of Jesus 


25. Every power contending with my divine destiny, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.


26. Let the spirit of excellence come upon me, in the name of Jesus.


27. Let the earthquake, sea quake, air quake destroy every demoter assigned against my life, in the name of Jesus.


28. I command all the enemies of Jesus Christ that have access to my progress to leave and never to return, in the name of Jesus.


29. I paralyze every satanic opportunities contending against my life, in the name of Jesus.


30. Lord Jesus, manifest Yourself in my life by Your name called ‘Wonderful’ in the name of Jesus 


31. Every bird of death assigned against me, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.


32. I withdraw my progress from every satanic regulation and domination, in the name of Jesus.


33. Every deeply entrenched problem in my life, dry to the roots, in the name of Jesus.


34. Every stronghold of failure in my life, be broken, in the name of Jesus.


35. Powers assigned against my divine laughter, die in the name of Jesus 


36. Powers assigned to kill my joy, die in the name of Jesus 


37. Powers prolonging poverty in my life, die in the name of Jesus 


38. Powers prolonging stagnancy in my life, die in the name of Jesus 


39. My season of divine laughter, appear in the name of Jesus 


40. Thank God for answering your prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment