Tuesday 2 November 2021

PRAYER FOR DELIVERANCE FROM THE DREAM OF BACKWARDNESS!!!

 DELIVERANCE FROM THE DREAM OF BACKWARDNESS!!! 



Ephesians 6:12 says, For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.


Galatians 6:17 says, It is written, From henceforth let no man trouble me: For I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.


PRAISE AND WORSHIP 


PRAYER POINTS 



1. Every power of darkness assigned against my dream life, die, in the name of Jesus.


2. Every power using my people in the dream to stagnant my progress, be destroyed in Jesus name


3. Anything buried in my father’s house that is dragging my destiny and effort backward, fire of God destroy it in Jesus name


4. Every wicked personality in my father’s house or mother’s house that wants me to be like them, I reject it by fire, in Jesus name.


5. Every harassment of people in my village asking me to visit them in order to hinder my moving forward, catch fire and die, in Jesus name


6. Every dream of backwardness, I am not your candidate, go back to sender in Jesus name


7. Every satanic cloth of stagnancy and non-achievement  put upon me from my village, catch fire, in Jesus name


8. All my blessings for the year swallowed by dream manipulators of my father’s house, vomit them by fire, in Jesus name


9. In every area of my life, I shall not be demoted, in the name of Jesus.


10. Every dream of hopelessness, die in the name of Jesus


11. Every negative dream reminding me of my past life, catch fire in Jesus name.


12. Every spirit that has been sending picture of a wasted life to me in the dream, I cancel it by the blood of Jesus.


13. Shame from my father’s house assigned to hold my dream to ransom, you are a liar, die by fire, in Jesus name.


14. Every soul tie covenant between me and the people of my village, break by fire, in Jesus name.


15. Every soul tie covenant between me and the tree in my village, break by fire, in Jesus name


16. Every witchdoctor in my village using my dream to cage my star, fall down and die, in Jesus name.


17. Any power that want me to leave the city and go and settle down in the village, are you my God? I command you to run mad and die in Jesus name.


18. Every curse in my family line that is making me to dream about my village, break and loose your hold over my life in Jesus name.


19. Any power holding on to my instrument of greatness, release them and die, in Jesus name


20. Any power assigned to defeat my dream life, die in Jesus name


21. Arrow of backwardness and failure fired to cause blackout in my life and destiny, backfire, in Jesus name.


22. Bitter experience of dream of the village is hereby cancelled today by the blood of Jesus.


23. Wicked arrow from my father’s house that makes ones to be comfortable with poverty, die in Jesus name


24. Every hardship and delay introduced into my life by dream destroyers of my fathers house or mother’s house, catch fire, in Jesus name.


25. My dream life, wake up from your slumber and meet up with your divine destiny in Jesus name 


26. Every idol pressing me down in my dream die and never wake up again to harm me in Jesus name


27. Spirit of delay and backwardness caused as a result of evil practice in my family line, expire in Jesus name.


28. Every problem of limitation that entered me through dream of backwardness, go back to sender in Jesus name.


29. Every agent of darkness using my dream to complete their affliction in my life, be destroyed by fire, in Jesus name.


30. Every ancestral evil tree in my village sponsoring dream of backwardness and setback to me, be burn to ashes in Jesus name.


31. Father Lord I thank you for answering my prayers in the name of Jesus

1 comment: