Thursday 18 November 2021

PRAYER MY COVENANT WITH GOD THIS MONTH!!!

 MY COVENANT WITH GOD THIS MONTH!!! 


Psalm 2: 1. Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2. The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, 3. Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 4. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. 5. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.


Psalm 71: 21. Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.


Ephesians 3: 20. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,


PRAISE AND WORSHIP 


PRAYER POINTS


1. O Lord, connect me with the people that matter this month, in the name of Jesus.


2. O God, arise and order my steps this month, in the name of Jesus.


3. My legs, hear the word of the Lord, carry me to the place of my destiny this month, in the name of Jesus.


4. This month, I will get to the right position, in the name of Jesus.


5. O Lord, redeem me from the power of death, doom and disaster, in the name of Jesus.


6. God will bless them that bless me and curse them that curse me this month, in the name of Jesus.


7. This month, the storm of life will not sweep me away, in the name of Jesus.


8. I declare that all my journeys this month, shall be safe, in the name of Jesus.


9. Holy Ghost, arise and service every part of my body for strength and health, in the name of Jesus.


10. Preserve my life, O Lord, from all sicknesses this month and all the days of my life, in the name of Jesus.


11. O God, arise and give me divine power to produce wealth this month, in the name of Jesus.


12. This month, I shall not fall from grace, in the name of Jesus.


13. O Lord, I shall be surrounded by Your wall of fire throughout this month, in the name of Jesus.


14. Every financial grave dug for me this month, scatter, in the name of Jesus.


15. Every cloud of evil over my life, I blow you away, in the name of Jesus.


16. Let the angels of God be installed as the gate-keepers of my habitation, in the name of Jesus.


17. This month, satanic nightmare will not harm me, in the name of Jesus.


18. This month, every enemy of my life will stumble and fall, in the name of Jesus.


19. No divination nor enchantment from evil men and women will work against my life and family, in the name of Jesus.


20. Let every lost opportunity begin to come my way this month, in the name of Jesus.


21. Weeping and oppression of the night, expire today, in the name of Jesus.


22. I command my portion to be released this month, in the name of Jesus.


23. Decision and judgment of the council of hell against my life, I terminate you now, in the name of Jesus.


24. I receive my daily increase and enlargement this month, in the name of Jesus.


25. Darkness shall have no portion in my life this month, in the name of Jesus.


26. O God, arise and pull me out of every pit of evil foundation, in the name of Jesus.


27. O God arise and manifest your power in my life, in the name of Jesus.


28. Let my killers begin to kill themselves right now, in the name of Jesus.


29. Every trap prepared for me by the enemy, turn around and catch your owner, in the name of Jesus.


30. I command the baptism of madness and backwardness to fall upon my stubborn enemies, in the name of Jesus.


31. My testimony will not be buried, in the name of Jesus.


32. I will not suffer what my parents suffered, in the name of Jesus.


33. Seed of untimely death in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.


34. Seed of greatness in my life, manifest, in the name of Jesus.


35. This month, wealth and riches shall be in my house, in the name of Jesus.


36. This month, I shall have no fear of bad news, in the name of Jesus.


37. This month, I shall triumph over all evil forces, in the name of Jesus.


38. This month, my life shall be a reference point for success and breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.


39. O God arise and arrest the arrester of my prosperity, in the name of Jesus


40. Thank God for answering your prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment