Thursday 18 November 2021

PRAYER O GOD OF 24-HOURS MIRACLE, ARISE AND MANIFEST YOURSELF IN MY SITUATIONS!!!

 O GOD OF 24-HOURS MIRACLE, ARISE AND MANIFEST YOURSELF IN MY SITUATIONS!!! 


Malachi 3: 1. Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to this temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.


2 Kings 7: 1. Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the LORD, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.


PRAISE AND WORSHIP


PRAYER POINTS 


1. O God of 24 hours miracle, where are You? Appear in my situations now, in the name of Jesus.


2. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, divide my Jordan by fire, in the name of Jesus.


3. Voices speaking against my rising up, shut up, in the name of Jesus.


4. Pharaoh of my father’s house, let me go, in the name of Jesus.


5. O God of the suddenly, arise in the thunder of Your power, appear in my situations, in the name of Jesus.


6. Jehovah, the story changer, arise, let my story change, in the name of Jesus.


7. O God of 24-hours miracles arise, locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.


8. By the power in the blood of Jesus, O God arise and disappoint my enemies, in the name of Jesus.


9. Satanic barriers to my breakthroughs, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.


10. I shall not see shame, in the name of Jesus.


11. I shall not see demotion, in the name of Jesus.


12. I shall not see defeat, in the name of Jesus.


13. Uncommon and extraordinary testimonies, locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.


14. My Father, do what will make me to forget my past years of pain, in the name of Jesus.


15. Miracles that will wipe out my past ridicule, manifest now, in the name of Jesus.


16. Every power behind my stagnation, die, in the name of Jesus.


17. Every evil power using my glory to shine, die, in the name of Jesus.


18. My Father, arise and let my way open, in the name of Jesus.


19. My Father, empower my angels of blessings to breakthroughs now, in the name of Jesus.


20. My past labors, arise, become testimonies, in the name of Jesus.


21. I move from glory to glory by fire, in the name of Jesus.


22. I move from strength to strength by fire, in the name of Jesus.


23. I move from grace to grace by fire, in the name of Jesus.


24. I move from favor to favor by fire, in the name of Jesus.


25. Power speaking demotion into my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.


26. Where I have been failing, I will succeed, in the name of Jesus.


27. Every good thing I touch shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.


28. If I’m carrying sand now, it shall become gold, in the name of Jesus.


29. If I’m carrying dust now, it shall become silver, in the name of Jesus.


30. If I’m carrying mud now, it shall become diamond, in the name of Jesus.


31. Let the unction to function successfully come upon me now, in the name of Jesus


32. Anointing of greatness I am available, fall upon me now in the name of Jesus 


33. O God arise and make way for me where there is no way in the name of Jesus 


34. My Angels of blessings appear now and locate me in the name of Jesus 


35. Any power using my past mistakes to attack my present, die in the name of Jesus 


36. Powers using my past mistakes to attack my future, die in the name of Jesus 


37. My past failures be converted to success in the name of Jesus 


38. Powers stealing from me in the night, die in the name of Jesus 


39. Evil visitors of the night, am not your candidate die in the name of Jesus 


40. Thank God for answering your prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment